Can't find something ?

January 30, 2013

The house

I was talking about posting come of my "collages."
Here is a digital collage I created with digitized film negatives.

The Process :

I shot with Lomography X-Tungsten film on a Lomography Fisheye No.1. The film was then cross processed at the lab. The cross processing actually left the pink, purple, and red tones to the 
photographs. 

-
---
-------

-------------------

------------------------------------ 



------------------------------------
-------------------
-------
---
-

I then imported these photos into Adobe Photoshop, and started to manipulate the images to piece them together. It just seems right that these photos sit amongst one another. I physically rewound the film in order to have the photos overlap one another.

1 comment:

  1. Please tell me that's where you live! I love that house, it's so pretty.

    ReplyDelete